Sunday, May 10, 2009

Triathlon Here I Come!



As you may remember, one of my resolutions this year was to participate in a triathlon. Well, good people, I officially got my bike today and I don't know what to do with myself! I feel so doggone official. Let me just say that financially this triathlon business is not for the faint of heart. You have to buy shoes, a good bike, an outfit, helmet, wetsuit, goggles and it just seems like the list never ends. My hope is that I will become addicted to it and that this will just be the first of many! Wait til you see the helmet I want, it is uber-chic, and screams "get outta my way, suckas!", lol! I think it might make me look a little like the predator with my locs and whatnot, but I guess that will just make me all the more intimidating in the race! gotta love it! I'll keep you posted

No comments:

Post a Comment