Saturday, November 17, 2012

::sparkle:::



it's the most wonderful time of the year. it just seems like everything softens a bit and slows down. i am looking forward to a few days of breathing room, away from the books and deadlines. i'm hoping to find time to inspire myself, create and dance. i look forward to spending time with family and friends and hugging til my arms fatigue :) i am so grateful for another year of life.

i hope that this coming year will be fabulous. i will be halfway done with my journey to become a physician. i hope to continue my health journey and to start a fund for a fabulous international trip. why not? anything can happen :)

2 comments:

  1. I am extremely impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your weblog.
    Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself?
    Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it is rare to see a great
    blog like this one these days.
    My site - her comment is here

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much anon! sometimes i think nobody is listening. this site has become more of my personal sounding board, lol! I am always pleasantly surprised when someone leaves me a message! to answer you question, i did customize it myself, so glad you like it. i wish you a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete